Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scam Fight 1.0

To Patricles
Subject: NEEDING HELP !!!!
From: ssamuel77@gmail.com

Hey

Am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling but right now am in a
horrible situation in London,United Kingdom. I was mugged at gun point
at a Park,all my cash, credit card and my cell phone were stolen in
the process. Am sending this message out from a public library to
require your financial help in settling my hotel bills and my
transport to Heathrow International Airport to catch up my flight.
Please reply back immediately you receive this,am so depressed and
confused.

Thanks
Susan

Patricles  wrote:

Oh my god! Susan, are you okay? Please get back to me as soon as you can and tell me what i can do to help!

Patricles


Subject: Re: NEEDING HELP !!!!

From: ssamuel77@gmail.com

Patricles,

I'm glad you replied back and appreciative for your concern.The amount
am specifically needing to get me out of this horrible situation is
($900) to settle the hotel bills,am sending messages out from a public
internet library.Am so upset right now but you can wire the money from
a nearby via western union branch on my name as being told by the
hotel management.The name written below is as stated on my passport
and that can be a mode of identification to pick up the cash at a
western union office here in London. Here are the details :

Name Susan Samuel
Address London,United Kingdom

Email me the transfer details and confirmation as soon as you return,
my flight leaves in 3hrs.

Thanks
Susan


Patricles  wrote:

Oh I am so glad you are ok, Susan!

I have been informed that the best way to help people out in these situations is to send about 2 or three times as much money as the victim is asking for - that way you can get through the rest of your ordeal with a little bit more security by hiring yourself a bodyguard, taking taxis, renting a dog, etc. It is important at least that I make sure that you have a dog for the rest of the trip. I have done some quick research and have found several places where you can hire a dog with the money I'm sending - about $1800. Will that be enough? I have an extra $1000 standing by in case you run into trouble of course!

OK - First let's get the dog taken care of, ok? All you need to do is pick one of the dog rental places in your area and I'll take care of the rest.


Okay, Susan! Be careful!

Patricles


From: ssamuel77@gmail.com
Subject: Re: NEEDING HELP !!!!

Patricles,

I would be expecting your message by sending me the transfer details immediately you wire the funds and thanks for the idea of hiring a dog but all i need now it to settle the hotel and get to the airport.

To: ssamuel77@gmail.com
Subject: RE: NEEDING HELP !!!!

OK! I've found a place in London where you can pick up your dog! I've spoken with them about your situation and they've agreed to permit me to transfer a total of $3000 to their accounts. They will deduct the $220 plus $75 for two days from that total amount and provide the rest of for you in cash. And the best news of all is that they will allow you to take the dog on the plane with you, and arrangements have already been made to ship it back to London.

You need only choose between these listed breeds in order for me to finalize the transaction, ok?

1. A Long-Beaked Daschund.
2. A Yorkie-Pug Mix (aggressive strand).
3. A Toy Poodle.
4. A Blue Muffed Terrier.
5. A Grouper.

By the way, the dog rental place is called the Kozy Kennel. Do you know it? I am sure you can find directions in your local directory.

Stay safe! I hope you can make it to your plane on time!

Patricles


NO FURTHER RESPONSE.

No comments: